Dr. Karthi Subbannan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karthi Subbannan?

A Great, conscientious doctor!

Posted on April 5th, 2014

Dr Subbannan has been treating my husband for several months and we have found her treatment, approach and advice thoughtful, helpful and welcome.

Posted on March 10th, 2013

This doctor just does not seem like she knows what she is doing. It seemed she ignored some of my concerns and focused on a couple of very small things that were not related to what was going on with me. Her conversations seem so general and not educated in medicine. She was very quiet and listened to me when I talked, but shocked me when her reply was like what my coworker would say to me. Which kind of reminds me of people you work with, that have no idea about the job and appear to work everyday, but really do no work, and somehow they still remain in the job and pull a paycheck. Also it is like she did not read my file at all, and kept asking me about my cancer like she doubted what I was telling her. Didn't she learn in school that my boobs are not going to feel like ordinary boobs after a masectomy? And how long do you have to feel around on them? Way longer than necessary, I say. I would not recommend this doctor, at all.

Posted on November 13th, 2012

As a patient, with a blood disorder, you want a doctor who is compassionate, but this does not listen to you. She actually questions your comments, or what dose your taking, everything you're doing..she questions it or does not believe what your are saying,,..so NO..I don't recommend this doctor at all. I was very disappointed with my first visit. ( It was very scary)I am seriously considering another doctor. Her bedside manner was awful..This is sad , because there are 2 ladies at front desk who are wonderful ladies.

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Dr Shubbanan is a very rude, umcompassionate and unethical. She does not know how to talk to a cancer patient who is already so vulnearable with his disease. She has no symapthy at all. She treats her patients like currency not like a human being. I got very upset after seeing her for my cancer and cried for an hour.I will never recommend anyone to see this doctor for anything especially not for cancer.

Posted on November 21st, 2017