Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karthik R Krishnan
Dr. Karthik R Krishnan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Krishnan is affiliated with Emory University Hospital and The Medical Center Navicent Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Karthik R Krishnan has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 5
Poor listener! The worst incident: He prescribed me shots I would have to take under supervision in the allergy clinic. I declined, since I don't have a car and it's a long way from my home. He then said I could take it in a hospital close to my house. I arrived, they had no idea what I was talking about and I had a bunch of expensive medicine I couldn't take!
Dr. Krishnan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Karthik R Krishnan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Associates PA, 6701 Baum Dr Ste 140, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Karthik R Krishnan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.