Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy?

Finally provided great service

Very Pleased with final results during my visit. I've been going to Apex Medical Group from at least 2 years now and I already know that it is sometimes difficult to get them to provide more comprehensive services aside from the routine check up, vaccinations, or antibiotic for my children. After going around and around trying to get paperwork filled out so my son could get referrals to specialist for his Autism, I was FINALLY able to get someone to review his chart and all supporting documentation. without the support of Sharon in Quality Assurance, Dr. Juliette, and Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy, My paper work would have never been ready to submit to the insurance company and he would have never been able to receive his specialized services. I can't say to much about another Dr in the same office who refused to even look at my son's records and determine what could be done, but at least this office is fortunate enough to have excellent practitioners such as those mentioned. Thank you!

very pleased

He is the best doctor I have ever seen in my 53 years.I retired from the Coast Guard and seen alot of doctors.I just hope he will be around for a long time.

Dr. Karthikeya Devireddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Banos, CA.