- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam MD
Dr. Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam, MD is a doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ananthasubramaniam is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. They speak Chinese, Spanish.
Dr. Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam has 2 locations
Dr. Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam has the following 15 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Weight Loss
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam
Dr. Ananthasubramaniam graduated from the Madras Medical College in 1991. Dr. Ananthasubramaniam works in Detroit, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ananthasubramaniam is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.