Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kartik S Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
Very poor help with inter-costal pain. 8 months of no help. Pain persist and the Doctor would not help. No return on messages not even a day later to show concern when I related how much I'm in. No xray to see what else it could be? Doctor did not care about me as a person to help, he should have tried with some type of therapy or an xray, anything but I got no help after I say the meds did not help after seven months on something that it is written in journals that should be cured in two months or less. No caring, communication, or help with pain. I will be placing reviews for other anywhere I can because it is months and months of pain with no caring or help even when asked for.
This doctor is late to every appointment by 15 minutes. Ability to listen to the patients concerns and stay focused on patients needs is not good. Mcdonalds drive through of healthcare. Doctor can't focus on multiple diagnosis and treatments for each patient. Multiple conditions are a challenge and usually go untreated or recognized. No follow up on blood work. No phone calls. Nothing but pay and pay again for follow ups. Find another physician
I have been going to the Webter Medical Group for 10 years. It has always been easy to make an appointment and the wait in the waiting room is usually less than 5 minutes. Alyssa has always been very courteous and friendly. She is always professional. Dr. Patel is always professional and still friendly when dealing with me.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Kartik S Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWebster Medical Group Pc, 45 Webster Commons Blvd Ste 200, Webster, NY
Dr. Kartik S Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, NY.