Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh?

Uncaring, uninformative, little eye contact

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

He operated on my Wife on 9/11. He came in and was celebrating his birthday on one if the most tragic days in American history ! He left about three inches of diseased colin at my wifes rectum. This is verified by the Dr. who had to do a followup ileostomy. Her hospital records will verify my statements !

Awesome Doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Venkatesh has helped my mother in so many ways. She has had several surgeries to fix issues caused by mesh. Dr V has been with her through all of these. He is very responsive and knows exactly what he is doing and puts the patient as well as the family at ease. Every time she has had a procedure when hospital staff realize it's Dr. V doing the surgery they tell us she is in great hands, he is the best. This is a very reassuring thing to hear when you are facing surgery. I absolutely recommend Dr. Vankatesh.

My 1st appointment

Posted on November 17th, 2010

If you need to call the office expect to be put on hold for at least 5 minutes while you listen to an annoying double beep every 10 seconds. I waited 45 minutes in the crowded waiting room. The lady who took me back barely said hello and then before we even enter the exam room she says in front of the countless cubicles in the back "You're here for hymroids right?" not what my appt was for but she could have looked at my chart and waited to ask the personal question in the exam room. Then she just tells me to get undressed from the waist down and he'll be in. so there I sit for another 20 mins. The Dr comes in and he also hadn't looked at my chart as the questions regarding my meds and problems were on it but he obviously hadn't looked at it. A couple of quick pokes on then while in embarrassing position he calls out through the closed door for the same lady that took me to the room to come in. Another poke or too and then it was over. His accent is heavy and it was hard to understand but apparently a colonoscopy is the recommendation. He was nice enough but I dont think Ill be going.

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Rude staff, non caring

Dr. Venkatesh is great!

Posted on September 11th, 2008

He is a very friendly doctor and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Posted on December 6th, 2017