Dr. Kashi S Bagri Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kashi S Bagri?

Dr

Dr. Bagri is an excellent Doctor... She has always taken time with me to explain all of the side effects that I my experience with new medications that she prescribes for me to start taking... She also talks to me about my diagnosis that I have... She is one of the best Psychiatrist that I have ever had other than Dr. Martin Del- Campo who is no longer in this area.... There are times when I get angry or upset with her but I come to realize that she was only trying to help me... I would recommend Dr. Bagri to everyone who needs a good psychiatrist....

No Privacy.

When you walk into her office, to speak with her the receptionist behind the desk, can hear what your saying. So you feel uncomfortable. the walls are thin. Man receptionist is sort of mean.

Dr. Kashi S Bagri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.