Dr. Kashif Ansari Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kashif Ansari?

Posted on June 17th, 2013

This doctor is inept and very greedy. Just wants you to keep coming back for unessary blood work.

Posted on May 31st, 2011

The best doctor in the area!He goes out of way to give you the best treatment.

He's a Quack

Posted on May 28th, 2011

This man doesn't listen to you nor does he give you options. Instead, he tells you what you need dispite the fact that there are other options and quickly reminds you that he is the physician and not you. When you have complications, he blows them off stating you are just trying to get out of your treatments. I would not recommend this man to you.

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Great Doctor ever seen. Big heart. LORD bless him and his Children.

The man is a "QUACK"

Posted on August 12th, 2009

I saw Dr. Ansari when I was diagnosed with Type IIB Breast Cancer. Not only did he want to start chemo on me without discussing other options, but told me I was wrong for having my mastectomies done first. Not only that, he never read my pathology report properly and gave me treatments with medications that were too strong for the type of cancer I had and didn't care that I did not want to lose my hair. When I started to lose my hair, he got after me for calling him a liar and gave me a script for Paxil which I tore up and told him this would not stop the hair loss nor make me feel better. I began to get very ill to the point that I almost died because of his carelessness and lack of concern for my well being. I finally fired him and got a "real" oncologist who looked over my reports, discussed options with me, and gave the treatment he felt was best and confirmed that the wrong medicines were administered from the beginning. If you value your life, you will not use this man and find another before it is too late. If you are already a patient of his, leave him and find another. Believe me, you will feel better and more secure if you do.

Great cancer doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2008

In hort, he is a a perfect doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2017