More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kashif Anwar
Dr. Kashif Anwar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kashif Anwar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kashif Anwar has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
Great doctor HORRIBLE staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kashif Anwar - Posted on July 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kashif Anwar - Posted on March 18th, 2016
The office staff is horrendous. They don't greet you when you come in, they have a sign that basically says to not speak to them unless they call you up to the front, and they never called me back after several attempts to schedule a follow up appointment for my daughter! Dr. Anwar himself is great. If it wasn't for his horrible staff, I would still be using him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kashif Anwar - Posted on May 4th, 2012
Dr. Kashif Anwar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kashif Anwar's office for more information.
3120 Matlock Rd Ste 201 Arlington, TX : (817) 467-0889
Locations & DirectionsWALTER LEON MD PA, 3120 Matlock Rd Ste 201, Arlington, TX
Dr. Kashif Anwar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.