Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kashif H Qureshi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kashif H Qureshi has the following 10 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
My husband and I saw him a few days ago hoping to establish him as our new PCP since we are new to MI. We couldn't get out more than 2 sentences before he rudely interrupted, accusing us of " withholding information, not telling him everything" and he couldn't help us if we kept things from him. Not only had we not had a chance to even state why we were there without getting accused, we were interrupted constantly the entire appointment.We were there for a referral for a GI procedure, and all he seemed to focus on was my husband's anxiety issues, which he is already addressing with a therapist which we told him, yet he would not stop pushing anxiety meds. This Dr was confrontational, argumentative, didn't listen, disrespectful and just seemed uncaring. One positive thing I can say, he was thorough in his order of tests and covered all the bases. Its too bad he's so dreadful because the receptionist and the African-American nurse/MA were both wonderful.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Qureshi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Kashif H Qureshi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKashif Haseeb Qureshi Md, 19145 Allen Rd Ste 107, Brownstown Twp, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kashif H Qureshi in this video.
Dr. Kashif H Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownstown Twp, MI.