Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kashmira Massani
Dr. Kashmira Massani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX, with other offices in McAllen, TX and Harlingen, TX (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Massani is affiliated with South Texas Health System McAllen Medical Center, Solara Hospital and Edinburg Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kashmira Massani has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Kashmira Massani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.