Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willingboro, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Panganamamula is affiliated with Graduate Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula has the following 16 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Panganamamula is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Hospital of the University of PA
Temple University Hospital
Lourdes Med Center of Burlington Cty
University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center -Presbyterian
Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, Willingboro
Clinical Health Care Associates of New Jersey
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
20 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula in this video.
Dr. Kashyap Panganamamula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.