Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kass Sadri has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
As a medical professional whom has seen multiple biopsy procedures done and laceration repairs I am disappointed with Dr. Sadri's ability. Sloppy work and 2 of the sutures already popped off. Spacing was uneven between sutures. The biopsy site was badly bruised after the procedure. It's probably better to find someone more current.
Dr. Sadri's bedside manner is terrible. Assumes patients are uniformed and ignorant, and wastes a lot of time explaining the obvious. Is arrogant and dismissive if patient is concerned and asks valid questions. Saw us for less than 10 min and backed out of the room saying he was out of time. We were not difficult patients and merely asking reasonable questions. He put his hand up in mid question and would take over the conversation....never answering the question. We will not return to this Dr.
46 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1972
Elmhurst Hospital Center
Dr. Kass Sadri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLouis Kurlansky Md, 510 E 86th St, New York, NY
Dr. Kass Sadri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.