Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kassamali Jamal
Dr. Kassamali Jamal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia, MN, with other offices in Aurora, MN and Virginia, MN (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jamal is affiliated with Miller Dwan Medical Center, Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi and White Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kassamali Jamal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr K. Jamal Has been a family Dr. of ours for years. He worked well with my Mom and My dad. When I started seeing him I had Gall stones and when I told him my symtoms and told him I thought that was the problem he checked my gall bladder and immedately set me up with an ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis. When my husband when in with suspected heart problems we got the appointment for the stress test quickly and the results the next day after the stress test. subsequently he was scheduled for an angiogram in Duluth and had a stent put in with in a few days. He is a little hard to understand, and you need to take an active part in your health. If you tell him your concerns he will address them. If you don't how will he know what is wrong... I reccomend Dr. Jamal to my Family and friends and Have not had any issues doing so. Dr. Jamal Cares!
he is the best dr. i have ever had
Dr. Jamal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miller Dwan Medical Center
Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
White Community Hospital
Virginia Regional Medical Center
Deer River Health Care Center
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
U Of Mn Mesaba
Essentia Health Northern Pines
White Comm Hosp
39 Years Experience
Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Kassamali Jamal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kassamali Jamal in this video.
Dr. Kassamali Jamal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia, MN.