Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kassia L Kubena
Dr. Kassia L Kubena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kubena is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and St Lukes Baptist Hospital. Dr. Kubena has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kassia L Kubena has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I got to the office early to fill out paper work they did not let me fill out paper work until my appointment time which made no since to me. the nurse that brought us back she was nice and I liked her but the Dr. was completely rude more concerned that my baby didnât have his Hep B shot than anything, told me he had to get it or we had to leave. She did not even introduce herself at all. After getting him the shot she did not even look or speak to me while she was looking over my baby, and I am the mother! I do not recommend this doctor at all she was just horrid I have never been so upset or felt so useless in my life.
Dr. Kubena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
Phoenix Childrens Hospital
Dr. Kassia L Kubena accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKubena Pediatrics, 5255 Prue Rd Ste 105, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Kassia L Kubena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.