1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kasthuri S Rajaram?

Dr. Rajarm is a wonderful doctor! I had a real hard time with breastfeeding where i wasnt making enough milk, and the previous doctor i was assigned told me if i didnt start solely giving my baby formula that they would call cps! Very rude and pushy so my friend told me to see dr. rajaem and she was so patient and kind! She really worked with my baby and m and gave us different options! If you are a mother thats hesitant on giving shots she will respect your requests and always willing to listen to your concerns. I couldnt ask for a better doctor! The gals in the office are so sweet and the wait time is never long.

Asthma

Dr. Kasthuri S Rajaram is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hayward, CA.

Dr. Kasthuri S Rajaram Is this you?