Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kastytis A Jucas has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 16
I would never recommend this Dr to anyone! First off, when I checked in the office was COMPLETELY unorganized! There were stacks of paperwork all over. I am not sure how they keep track of their patients. When I went back to the room, they left the door open and did not give me any privacy. The Dr. then moved me to another room where a nurse was sitting at her desk working and told me to get changed in a gown! I was not about to get changed in front of her, so I waiting for 7 minutes. He then looked at my moles for 5 mintues and charged me $350.00.
I couldn't say any thing better of the Dr. other than he was excellent!! Explained everything and did not make me feel like I was "just another patient". He really took his time with me. The receptionist on the other hand, was EXTREMELY RUDE!! Very impatient and VERY unprofessional. But if you're looking for a great doctor, Dr. Jucas is the one!
51 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Kastytis A Jucas accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKastytis Alexander Jucas Md, 902 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Kastytis A Jucas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.