Dr. Kastytis A Jucas Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kastytis A Jucas?

Excellent choice for dematology. Had to wait 2 months to get an appointment with dematology at an advocate clinic.

This is a worse Dr. I seen His nurses are really nice and professional. Bur for sure he dnt know how to deal with patients

Was very pleased the 3x I had an appointment with Dr. Jucas. He was professional and very courteous to me.

Bad experience

I would never recommend this Dr to anyone! First off, when I checked in the office was COMPLETELY unorganized! There were stacks of paperwork all over. I am not sure how they keep track of their patients. When I went back to the room, they left the door open and did not give me any privacy. The Dr. then moved me to another room where a nurse was sitting at her desk working and told me to get changed in a gown! I was not about to get changed in front of her, so I waiting for 7 minutes. He then looked at my moles for 5 mintues and charged me $350.00.

Excellent Doctor/Extremely Rude Receptionist

I couldn't say any thing better of the Dr. other than he was excellent!! Explained everything and did not make me feel like I was "just another patient". He really took his time with me. The receptionist on the other hand, was EXTREMELY RUDE!! Very impatient and VERY unprofessional. But if you're looking for a great doctor, Dr. Jucas is the one!

Dr. Kastytis A Jucas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.