Dr. Katalin K Wolford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katalin K Wolford?

Office visit

Dr. Wolford is very caring,thoughtful,and listens to you. She asks you questions and makes sure you understand what she is saying. She is easy to talk to. I would recommend her to all family members. I am very happy to have her as my doctor.

Patient

I am a chronically ill 62 year old male with a very complex medical history including cancer, diabetes, strokes to name but a few. In this day of decreased service for ever increasing price Dr, Wolford has been my greatest advocate. She has the focus to isolate key issues while not glossing over any of my many medical issues. She caters her treatment to my needs while staying well within the boundrys of professionalism. She operates with the asumption of exteme caution at the same time advocates for the most reasonable treatment plan. I have never felt that I was just part of a process but feel I am treated respectfully and individually.

Dr Katalin Wolford

Dr. Wolford has helped me so much in just the short time I have been her patient. She listens to what you say, which is wonderful and asks questions n ...

Dr. Katalin K Wolford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.