Have you seen Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic?

Dr Nalovic and her team are OUTSTANDING

Wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Dr Nalovic. The entire office staff is highly professional, efficient and focused on the patient. Quick, easy, painless and took the time to anticipate and answer all questions.

Shady Tax idea and Billing

This Dr has 3 tax idea #s. Her office called me at 8:00pm the night before my Mohs surgery to inform me that Dr. Navolic was in network but NOT the office she was working out of. They gave me 3 different estimates and wanted to "hold funds"on my credit card instead of my FSA. 10 minutes after paying $2800, they asked for $440 more before performing the surgery. The entire situation was so shady and frustrating I left without getting the procedure.

Dr. Nalovic is a 100% positive.

My visit with Dr. Nalovic was 100% positive in every way........including her staff. I am 82 and have never had this degree of personal attention following any physician visit or medical procedure. She has a delightful pleasant demeanor which left me comfortable to inquire re anything regarding my MOHS. I wish I could use her for all my medical needs. THANK YOU, Dr. Nalovic!

Mohs procedure on 10/3

I had a procedure at Dr. Nalovic's office today. I have had a number of surgeries over the years and spent far too much time in doctors' offices and hospitals. Today's visit might rank as my #1 medical experience in my 50+ years. Dr. Nalovic and her staff were thorough, friendly, helpful, caring, knowledgeable and so supportive the entire process. To a person, these ladies were the best! I am not sure of the extent of everything that this office does, but if I needed any procedure and Dr. Nalovic performed this service, I would immediately call their office. If having a hole cut in your forehead is on your schedule, you have to visit this wonderful bunch of ladies. Thanks, Charlie

Very satisfied with total experience. Dr Nalovic and staff were excellent and Ian did a great job with all the paper work for insurance.

Dr. Nalovic and her team were friendly, thorough and efficient. I would definitely return if I have problems in the future.

Surgery done by Dr. Nalovic

Yes, I would see Dr. Nalovic again. I liked that she explained all about my surgery as she was performing it. She kept me apprised of each step and told me what to expect. Her whole office is very efficient.

Excellent staff. Great results after surgery.

Review for Dr. Nalovic

DrNalovic and staff were outstanding. Very professional, took time to explain each step. She was very carding.

Skilled surgeon. Great personable physician who employs wonderful staff. Good follow up.

Look no further -

Dr. Nalovic is extremely capable, well trained and educated, and very good at what she does. I had a Mohs procedure on my nose and I cant say enough good about the nursing staff and other support personnel that treated me. Everybody in the firm is super nice and friendly, articulate, helpful, informative, and responsive. they work together as a team very well. In addition, Dr. Nalovic is witty, personable, and very confident in executing treatment. I felt like i had the best Dr. in the nation taking care of me. She was very busy with a big workload the day i was there but she is like the energizer bunny and never slowed down. We are fortunate to have individuals like her that pursue the education and training, and have the passion to do what they do.

Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.

Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic Is this you?