Have you seen Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic?

Mohs surgery

I would give Dr. Nalovic 0 stars! What a PATHETIC doctor. My husband had a large basal cell carcinoma removed from above his eyebrow on a Monday. He was in so much pain to the point of throwing up! He was scheduled to go back on Wednesday to have another one removed from his nose but after getting no sleep and being in so much pain, he called to tell Dr. Nalovic that he would like to put it off a few more days! After the first one causing so much pain, he was worried about going back so soon not knowing how bad the one on his nose would be. You would think that she would have had care and concern for her patient but, NO, she told him that he needed to come on in! Instead of letting him make that decision since only he knew what he had been through, she cared about nothing but making the money! She did that because she knew she could not fill that spot!! What a truly PATHETIC way to treat your patient! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND anybody go to her! She has no care or concern for her patients!

Dr Nalovic and her team are OUTSTANDING

Wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Dr Nalovic. The entire office staff is highly professional, efficient and focused on the patient. Quick, easy, painless and took the time to anticipate and answer all questions.

Shady Tax idea and Billing

This Dr has 3 tax idea #s. Her office called me at 8:00pm the night before my Mohs surgery to inform me that Dr. Navolic was in network but NOT the office she was working out of. They gave me 3 different estimates and wanted to "hold funds"on my credit card instead of my FSA. 10 minutes after paying $2800, they asked for $440 more before performing the surgery. The entire situation was so shady and frustrating I left without getting the procedure.

Dr. Nalovic is a 100% positive.

My visit with Dr. Nalovic was 100% positive in every way........including her staff. I am 82 and have never had this degree of personal attention following any physician visit or medical procedure. She has a delightful pleasant demeanor which left me comfortable to inquire re anything regarding my MOHS. I wish I could use her for all my medical needs. THANK YOU, Dr. Nalovic!

Mohs procedure on 10/3

I had a procedure at Dr. Nalovic's office today. I have had a number of surgeries over the years and spent far too much time in doctors' offices and hospitals. Today's visit might rank as my #1 medical experience in my 50+ years. Dr. Nalovic and her staff were thorough, friendly, helpful, caring, knowledgeable and so supportive the entire process. To a person, these ladies were the best! I am not sure of the extent of everything that this office does, but if I needed any procedure and Dr. Nalovic performed this service, I would immediately call their office. If having a hole cut in your forehead is on your schedule, you have to visit this wonderful bunch of ladies. Thanks, Charlie

Very satisfied with total experience. Dr Nalovic and staff were excellent and Ian did a great job with all the paper work for insurance.

Dr. Nalovic and her team were friendly, thorough and efficient. I would definitely return if I have problems in the future.

Surgery done by Dr. Nalovic

Yes, I would see Dr. Nalovic again. I liked that she explained all about my surgery as she was performing it. She kept me apprised of each step and told me what to expect. Her whole office is very efficient.

Excellent staff. Great results after surgery.

Review for Dr. Nalovic

DrNalovic and staff were outstanding. Very professional, took time to explain each step. She was very carding.

Skilled surgeon. Great personable physician who employs wonderful staff. Good follow up.

Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.

Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic Is this you?