Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katarina Lequeux-Nalovic?

Dr. Nalovic is a 100% positive.

Posted on November 8th, 2017

My visit with Dr. Nalovic was 100% positive in every way........including her staff. I am 82 and have never had this degree of personal attention following any physician visit or medical procedure. She has a delightful pleasant demeanor which left me comfortable to inquire re anything regarding my MOHS. I wish I could use her for all my medical needs. THANK YOU, Dr. Nalovic!

Mohs procedure on 10/3

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I had a procedure at Dr. Nalovic's office today. I have had a number of surgeries over the years and spent far too much time in doctors' offices and hospitals. Today's visit might rank as my #1 medical experience in my 50+ years. Dr. Nalovic and her staff were thorough, friendly, helpful, caring, knowledgeable and so supportive the entire process. To a person, these ladies were the best! I am not sure of the extent of everything that this office does, but if I needed any procedure and Dr. Nalovic performed this service, I would immediately call their office. If having a hole cut in your forehead is on your schedule, you have to visit this wonderful bunch of ladies. Thanks, Charlie

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Very satisfied with total experience. Dr Nalovic and staff were excellent and Ian did a great job with all the paper work for insurance.

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Dr. Nalovic and her team were friendly, thorough and efficient. I would definitely return if I have problems in the future.

Surgery done by Dr. Nalovic

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Yes, I would see Dr. Nalovic again. I liked that she explained all about my surgery as she was performing it. She kept me apprised of each step and told me what to expect. Her whole office is very efficient.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Excellent staff. Great results after surgery.

Review for Dr. Nalovic

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Posted on November 16th, 2015

DrNalovic and staff were outstanding. Very professional, took time to explain each step. She was very carding.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Skilled surgeon. Great personable physician who employs wonderful staff. Good follow up.

Look no further -

Posted on August 1st, 2014

Dr. Nalovic is extremely capable, well trained and educated, and very good at what she does. I had a Mohs procedure on my nose and I cant say enough good about the nursing staff and other support personnel that treated me. Everybody in the firm is super nice and friendly, articulate, helpful, informative, and responsive. they work together as a team very well. In addition, Dr. Nalovic is witty, personable, and very confident in executing treatment. I felt like i had the best Dr. in the nation taking care of me. She was very busy with a big workload the day i was there but she is like the energizer bunny and never slowed down. We are fortunate to have individuals like her that pursue the education and training, and have the passion to do what they do.

Very Friendly and Caring

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

This is the most friendly and caring medical office I have ever encountered. Everyone I met was willing to go extra steps to get my questions answered. Their follow up calls have gone beyond my expectation.

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

Second time I have had a proceedure done by Dr Nalovic. In both instances the experience was excellent in every respect. Most importantly the outcome exceeded my expectations. Would absolutely recommend her and her team to anyone.