Have you seen Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic?

Look no further -

Dr. Nalovic is extremely capable, well trained and educated, and very good at what she does. I had a Mohs procedure on my nose and I cant say enough good about the nursing staff and other support personnel that treated me. Everybody in the firm is super nice and friendly, articulate, helpful, informative, and responsive. they work together as a team very well. In addition, Dr. Nalovic is witty, personable, and very confident in executing treatment. I felt like i had the best Dr. in the nation taking care of me. She was very busy with a big workload the day i was there but she is like the energizer bunny and never slowed down. We are fortunate to have individuals like her that pursue the education and training, and have the passion to do what they do.

Very Friendly and Caring

This is the most friendly and caring medical office I have ever encountered. Everyone I met was willing to go extra steps to get my questions answered. Their follow up calls have gone beyond my expectation.

Second time I have had a proceedure done by Dr Nalovic. In both instances the experience was excellent in every respect. Most importantly the outcome exceeded my expectations. Would absolutely recommend her and her team to anyone.

Simply the Best

Dr. Nalovic and her Staff are simply the best in Atlanta. Their professionalism and genuine concern for thier patients is unmatched. I have had two surgeries by Dr. Nalovic and each time I have had an excellent experience. The staff is caring and efficient and they go out of their way to ensure you are comfortable. Dr. Nalovic personally calls her patients after surgery to make sure they are not having any issues. Thanks for taking such good care of me..

Very pleasant experience. I must have interacted with 5 or 6 people before, during and after the surgery. Without exception, I was treated with compassion and respect.

Patient to doctor

I was impressed and VERY satisfied with my treatment from Dr. Nalovic and her staff. They continually communicated what I could anticipate happening and explained thoroughly their procedure. They alleviated any and all concerns on my part. They truly stand by and exemplify their mission statement. I would return to this clinic and staff in a heart beat if I needed further treatment. It was so comforting to have Dr. Nalovic call me that evening to check on me!

Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Just had my second face surgery done by Dr. Nalovic and I can't say enough about her and and her entire staff. From the girls who greeted me to Gregg who bandaged me up when all was done-everyone was kind, caring, and professional.Dr. Nalovic is kind and caring and does a super job! She made me very comfortable in what could be a scary sitiation. A+++++++++

Skin cancer removal

Everyone was friendly and courteous. Very short wait. Thorough explanation of procedure - before, during, and after. Follow-up phone call later that evening. Convenient office location.

Excellent Doctor and Staff

I highly recommend this practice. I have been to her for two melanoma surgeries and one severely atypical. The 2012 facial surgery is remarkably unnoticeable. Each time the cancer has been removed. The staff is very professional and efficient.

Wonderful Experience

I was referred to Dr. Nalovic by my dermatoligist. Hannah was exceptional! I would highly recommend Dr. Nalovic as she clearly explained the procedure and cares about the patient. They also gave great details on follow-up care.

Professional and Compassionate, Great Doctor and Staff!

I recently was diagnosed with basal cell skin cancer. I knew that something was wrong, but I had been putting off going to a doctor because of the bad experiences I had in the past. Finally, I went to a dermatologist who diagnosed my skin cancer and referred me to Dr. Nalovic for Mohs surgery. Before the in-office surgery, the doctor explained everything to me and she took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I never felt rushed and I felt that she and her assistant, Olivia Greg, went out of their way to treat me with skilled, compassionate care. The front desk staff was also very helpful!

I absolutely loved Dr. Nalovic and her team! They are very comforting, caring people who do fabulous work!

Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.

Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic Is this you?