Have you seen Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic?

The Total Package

Dr. Nalovic is the total package of excellence, medically & psychologically, having sincere care for me. Her staff is as well-Amanda, Greg, Hannah, Olivia, Amy, Brandy, & Dana! They are on top of their game!

My ind of Doctor

Fantastic Dr. and Staff!

Wow - I was completely unprepared to be put at such ease by Dr. Nalovic's staff! They answered all my questions and had a way of calming my nerves. Dr. Nalovic is a perfectionist and in a moment I understood why she came so highly recommended. Her bedside manner was professional and compassionate - her work is beautiful. Thank you!!!

a great caring doctor and staff

Patient

Dr. Nalovic is a true professional in every sense of the word. She is an expert in her field and her work speaks for itself. Her warm bedside manners put my fears at ease. Her willingness to talk me through each procedure kept me informed. Her knowledge and understanding of my physical and psychological well being were critical to my successful treatment. I hated going through this procedure but could not imagine going through this with anyone other than Dr. Nalovic.

Excellence and Compassion

We have been coming to see Dr. Nalovic for many, many years for surgeries that total in the double digits. The staff is professional, timely and compassionate. It is not always easy to facilitate caring for a 95 year old patient, and they have done so with a relaxed, sincere and competent approach. Dr. Nalovic has clearly chosen and educated her staff in the same manner in which she practices. Her philosophy of "patient focussed care" appears to be a lost art in this time of high cost medical care and insurance restrictions. Her skill is first rate, right down to the aftercare, and the special touch of the follow-up phone call that comes at the end of her day. Additionally, the office is available to assist and answer any questions regarding the healing process, which has, especially with our circumstances been important. Dr. Nalovic and her staff have been an integral part of my Father's continued quality of life. Although the multiple surgeries are not pleasant, her practice serves as the silver lining!

Artistic angel

Dr. Nalovic is the very best. She has performed three Mohs surgeries after I had basal cell carcinomas removed. She is caring, compassionate, friendly, fun, incredibly gifted, a true artist who tells you what to expect, makes you feel comfortable, answers your questions honestly and then proceeds to make what you have dreaded almost like an adventure, something you wind up enjoying and appreciating. Her plastic surgery skills are incredible. She is a wonderful person and her staff members are top notch as well. Odds are I'll have more such cancers in the future, an no one will do my Mohs surgery but Katarina Nalovic. When my dermatologist referred me to her, he mentioned that there wasn't a better Mohs surgeon in the area and that he he always refers his patients to her. I can't wait to tell him how happy and pleased I am with her work, particularly the way the surgery sites have healed flawlessly. And for those patients who are not squeamish about watching a doctor perform surgery, I will share this: Before my second Mohs surgery, I told Dr. Nalovic that I really wished I could watch her work. I didn't expect her to hand me a large hand mirror, but she did and I was astounded to watch her at work on my forehead (which was, of course, completely anesthetized). It was quite a learning experience, particularly watching the way in which she so carefully chose the incision points and then finished the task by sewing the site back up with tiny sutures, painstakingly working to ensure that there would be no visible signs that she had worked her magic there.

Angels of Mercy

The staff, Margie, Dana, Amy, Brandy and the rest headed by the Dr. herself, Katriarina Nalovic had to be one of the best medical experiences of my long medical and natural life. Talk about smiles and laughter as the staff went about their busy schedules helping people like me. Accurate and rersponsive. If I was a doctor or nurse, this Dr. Katarina Nalovic would be my life long employer. Continued much luck and G-D bless. Champaign for all.

PROFESSIONAL and PERSONABLE

Dr. Nalovic and her staff have a wonderful blend of both prefessional and personal service and care. Care is taken to be detailed in all aspects of the practice, from personal patient care and empathy to professional medical precision and clear communication, not to mention careful and considerate guidance with insurance and financial questions too. Thanks Dr. Nalovic and Staff for helping me again as a "repeat" patient...You're a team of "All-Stars"...God Bless!

All the staff were calm and competent and easy to talk to and ask questions.Reassuring and informative.

painless procedure

It was one of the best Dr. experience that I have ever had. I have been afraid of Dr's since childhood but as I get older I am seeing them more often... I would recommend this Dr. and have to my friends...Thanks again for the office staff as well as Dr. Nalovic makeing it a pleasant visit.

WOW !

What a wonderful & professional experience. Dr. Nalovic and her staff were excellent in every respect...from check-in to check-out. It was all there: combined service, compassion and clinical excellence. Procedures were explained; staff checked in on me not just to perform tasks but to see how I was doing. All were pleasant. I can't recommend this practice too highly.

Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.

Dr. Katarina G Lequeux-Nalovic Is this you?