Dr. Katarina Supe-Markovina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katarina Supe-Markovina?

Terrible

Posted on July 25th, 2017

She is a caring doctor. She tries to find a cure really quickly and because of that she doesn't take time to diagnose. But, She jumps the gun and tries to make you a patient and prescribes you medicine really quickly without trying to find the real cause of the problem. All in all, she is not a good doctor and she really scares you. Never recommending this doctor ever.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I do not recommend dr. Supe , she was very unprofessional.

Worst doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Our daughter was recommended to follow up with dr. Supe by stony brook hospital in November 2016. We decided not to follow up with her and we chose another doctor. Now we received a certified letter to make an appointment with dr. Supe. For your information we will not be utilizing your services. Dr. Supe displayed a very negative, rude and highly unprofessional attitude towards my family when she saw us in the hospital. Now, just to remind you(dr. Supe) our daughter was examined by you before and you gave us a normal report and also weened her off her supplement. Perhaps you have a heavy work load. Please stop harassing my family to visit your office. What was your intentions on sending us a certified letter? You gave her a diagnosis that she was cleared of. And in your letter you said a possible diagnosis. ??? You don't know what you are doing.Seems like you have a devious plan.we wish you all the best within your practice but you will never again have the pleasure of using that practice with our family. Good riddance to you

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I brought my son to the Hypertension Center. Dr. Supe-Markovina did a thorough exam and put both my son and I at ease. Great physician.

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Great bedside manner and compassionate doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Supe.

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Very kind and understanding. My daughter was recently diagnosed with hypertension and Dr. Supe took such good care of her. I highly recommend Dr. Supe!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Very professional and understanding. Accurate diagnosis and she helped our son incredibly well. We highly recommend her.

opposite opinion

Posted on July 19th, 2012

i was surprised to see the negative reviews regarding her bedside manner. we have only seen her twice & i found her to be very understanding. my child is 12, however, & maybe she does better with older children than with babies? all i can say is my past 2 experiences with her have been very different.

Posted on November 13th, 2017