Dr. Katarzyna Jakubowska-Sadowska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katarzyna Jakubowska-Sadowska?

ms

long waiting time, bad customer service

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Sadowska for 8 yrs. My wife has had excellent care with Dr. Sadowska. She very kind & takes the time make sure she's very comfortable. The care she give my wife is GREAT & also COMFORTING to me to know she's in great hands...

Dr. Sadowska is very personable and accessible to her patients. She has the utmost respect for her patients and their health needs. I was a "squeeze in" appointment because I was in a great deal of pain and she did not rush her examination of me and I was extremely pleased with her professionalism and knowledge of Neurology. Her acupuncture treatments are "the best" and well worth the money if your insurance does not cover them.