Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katarzyna M Ostrzenska has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
This is a great place to go if you are looking to loose weight and do it under the supervision of a doctor. Or if you are 80 years old and would like to waste your money on laser treatment to make your hands look better. If either of those apply to you then you are in the right place. If you are like me looking to find a good primary care PHYSICIAN than this is not the place for you. If you are looking to go to a doctor that will take care of you when you are sick, this is not the doctor for you. She doesn't even want you in the office when you are sick. She doesn't even examine you when you are sick she just calls in an rx and sends you on your way. Oh yeah and they would prefer you do a phone consult with her instead of coming into the office for simple sick visits or routine visits. "It will save you time" for a small fee of $50-$75. For your convenience they also offer in house lab draws again just a small fee of $15. I'm sure there are many other things they will charge you for I just found another doctor before experiencing them. Hopefully there was no hidden expenses that I am not aware of because as an office policy they require you to let them keep a copy of an active credit card on file in case they need to charge you for anything. You also have to sign authorizing them to run it when ever they have something they want to charge you for. With out any notice. It's so unfortunate that so many doctors have lost the heart and ethics of being a physician. Just like this one they have become nothing but greedy money hungry "doctors"â¦.
Dr. Katarzyna M Ostrzenska accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBay Medical Center, 7001 Central Ave Ste 3, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Katarzyna M Ostrzenska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.