Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Katarzyna Tesmer
Katarzyna Tesmer, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Katarzyna Tesmer is affiliated with UCLA MEDICAL CENTER SANTA MONICA, SADDLEBACK MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER LAGUNA HILLS and CHILDRENS HOSPITAL ORANGE COUNTY. She speaks Polish and Spanish.
Katarzyna Tesmer has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Katarzyna Tesmer has the following 5 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Premature Infants
Katarzyna Tesmer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Katarzyna Tesmer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Tesmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
St. Jude Medical Center
Coastal Communities Hospital
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1983
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVisage Laser & Skin Care Center- Katarzyna J. Tesmer, 5636 E La Palma Ave., Anaheim, CA
Katarzyna Tesmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.