Is Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer MD
Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer has the following 5 expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
36 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1983
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer's office for more information.
5636 E La Palma Ave. Suite C Anaheim, CA : (714) 942-4451
More about Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer
Dr. Tesmer's philosophies also include constant continuing education and training in order to be on top of the latest trends in medical aesthetics. Her staff of licensed medical professionals (including ...
Locations & DirectionsVisage Laser & Skin Care Center- Katarzyna J. Tesmer, 5636 E La Palma Ave. Suite C, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Katarzyna Tesmer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.