Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kate H Agresti
Dr. Kate H Agresti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Nazareth, PA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kate H Agresti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kate H Agresti has the following 9 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
9 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Kate H Agresti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kate H Agresti
Above all, I enjoy spending time with my family. I love the outdoors and spend most free time hiking, kayaking and camping with my husband and our dog.
Locations & DirectionsKATE H AGRESTI DO, 863 Nazareth Pike, Nazareth, PA
Dr. Kate H Agresti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nazareth, PA.