Dr. Kate Mayes Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kate Mayes?

Pt Care Tech

Being her Kate Mayes office was a nightmare to me! I worked there for two days and all she wanted to do was clean like I was a maid! Don't get me wrong it is important to have your business nice and clean but it's more important to take care of your patients. She didn't pay me for my hours worked it was about 24 hours she was the worse person one could meet!

People

Dr. Mayes is not a good or bad doctor she is a person who just like all of us has good and bad days. Sometimes I wonder if the fact she is smart,beautiful and caring makes those who could chose to go else where just want to complain over nothing. Aiken is full of small and narrow minded people who only accept those whom they view as acceptable. Her education shows her smarts. If she was so uncapable of proper patient care she would have not graduated with her grades. Find another doctor.

Unstable

There are definitely some serious mental issues going on with Dr. Mayes. She jumped up during our conversation to speak with her office manager about some unimportant issue. Was practically incoherent at one point. She was using her computer while listening to me and it WAS not entering information about Me into the computer. She was surfing the web! To think that she injects botox and prescribes medication is frightening.

Odd Experience

Always very late for appts., new staff every time I've been there, on her cell phone, eats in front of you constantly during office visit, I've never seen another patient there, shares too much about her personal life, cusses, slurred speech, a dozen band aids all over face, very bizarre behavior

Awesome

She's easy going and helped put everything in terms i could understand. Great doctor!

Excellent experience!

A friend recommended Dr. Mayes for the EXILIS procedure. She is excellent - very knowledgeable about the procedure, professional, and thorough. Her spa also has a wonderful atmosphere. I am very pleased with the results of this body contouring procedure. Inches lost, and skin is much tighter.Thank you Dr. Mayes!

love her. made it a point to make sure i left happy and i did.

Exceptional Doctor!

She is a phenomenal doctor who really knows her stuff! She is gracious and takes her time with me everytime I get a checkup. I highly recommend Dr. Mayes!!!

pain

Dr. mayes is by far the best doctor ive ever went to she was super nice and i have never had a doctor that actually cared for her patients but Dr. mayes cares very deeply about her patients and she made me feel like i was the only person she cared about at that time she asked questions and actullay listened when i explained to her what was going on with me she is the best ever

Totally unprofessional

My first & only visit was a disaster. I waited at least 30 minutes. When they finally put me in the waiting room I saw Dr. Mayes drive up. She then storms into the room telling me about her baby. Every other word she spoke was a cuss word. She even said the f word!! Needless to say, I never went back.

Excellent service!

Dr. Kate Mayes is kind and extremely knowledgeable. She spent ample time with me. Her staff was friendly and got me in very quickly. I will be going back to this office forever! Also, they have a day spa. It doesn't get any better than this!!

best doctor i've had

Dr. Kate Mayes has true integrity and does what's right by her patients regardless of politics or financial incentive. She has a true gift for cosmetic work, especially Botox and Fillers, like Radiesse. Her new machine, Exilis, took 6 inches off my waste and she gave me a deal so it was super cheap! I'm doing my turkey neck next!