Dr. Kate Salvatore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kate Salvatore?

Dr Kate Salvatore

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I saw Dr Salvatore back at McCosh Health Center in Princeton. It's been ... six years? since I last saw her, since I moved on graduation, but I'll never forget how kind she was, nor the positive impact she made on my mental health. If you've been nervous about seeing someone, or even if you're just looking for a new doctor, Dr Salvatore is a great choice.

Simply the Best!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

I have never met more competant, caring doctors than Dr. Kate Salvatore and her brother, Dr. Rick Salvatore.They should be cloned so they can help more people.

Posted on April 18th, 2017