Dr Kate Salvatore

I saw Dr Salvatore back at McCosh Health Center in Princeton. It's been ... six years? since I last saw her, since I moved on graduation, but I'll never forget how kind she was, nor the positive impact she made on my mental health. If you've been nervous about seeing someone, or even if you're just looking for a new doctor, Dr Salvatore is a great choice.

Simply the Best!

I have never met more competant, caring doctors than Dr. Kate Salvatore and her brother, Dr. Rick Salvatore.They should be cloned so they can help more people.

ADHD

Dr. Kate E Salvatore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.