Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan
Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Windsor, CT. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Michaels-Bogdan is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. Dr. Michaels-Bogdan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Michaels was referred to me by a coworker of mine 1 year ago. I work in a hospital and was looking for a good OB doctor and my coworker said that I won't be disappointed with her and that she's been her doctor since her 1st pregnancy and she now has 2 kids 7yrs old and 5 yrs old I think... Every time that I visit Dr. Michaels she's always very pleasant and takes time to explain things to you and listen to you. Her staff are also great. If anyone needs a great OB doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Michaels...;you will not regret having her as your doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Michaels-Bogdan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Group Of Eastern Connecticut, 2600 Tamarack Ave Ste 200, South Windsor, CT
Dr. Katerina M Michaels-Bogdan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Windsor, CT.