Dr. Katerina Shetler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katerina Shetler?

Great Doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Very helpful Dr. She was able to quickly diagnose my illness after the GI in Sacramento was at wits end.

A winner

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Excellent, kind, wonderful doctor. Saved my wife's life.

dr

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Posted on October 19th, 2011

I had severe gastrointestinal problems for a number of years. I was going from one physician to another and nobody could help. Finally, my primary care physician referred me to the Dr. Shetler. She carefully reviewed my history, did a complete physical exam, spent over an hour during first consultation and ordered tests which helped to diagnose my problem and find appropriate treatment. I am feeling 100% better now and enjoying my life. Thank you, Dr. Shetler!

Posted on December 28th, 2010

It was a pleasure to see Dr. Shetler. Not only was she on time for the visit, but she spent a sufficient amount of time in my visit and answered all my questions thoroughly. I feel confident that she will help me find resolution to my problems. Aside from Dr. Shetler, her staff is outstanding from the front office staff to the back office.

Doctor's policy is NOT to talk to patients

Posted on June 28th, 2010

I think the title of this review is quite effective at summarizing the quality of this doctor. I have never heard of this policy before, even for extremely busy, highly specialized doctors. You basically have to go through the Nurse Practitioner for all your questions and follow-up care. You cannot even make an appointment to speak with the doctor. To worsen the situation, the NP she is rude and dismissive and easily frustrated by talking with patients. It makes me wonder how much gets lost in translation when she is the critical go-between the patient and the doctor. I rarely write reviews, but I feel compelled to share this information with others seeking a quality doctor.

Posted on September 3rd, 2017