Dr. Katharina Truelove Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Katharina Truelove?

Fantastic dr!

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. True love is the most caring dr. I have ever had. She is thorough & has a great bedside manner. She offers helpful suggestions & truly is an amazing dr. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor! I can trust her and she has great "bed-side manners". She is honest and caring and very thourough! Love her!

Disappointing

Posted on October 31st, 2013

I am consistently disappointed by her inability to diagnose anything and have had more than one appointment conclude with her saying, "Well, I don't know." She spends the majority of an appointment staring at the computer or iPad and rarely gets out of her chair or lays a hand on me. It doesn't instill much confidence to see a doctor looking up symptoms on WebMD rather than actually performing an examination. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

Would NEVER RECOMMEND

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I would NOT tell anyone I liked to go see her. She is regularly diagnosing me with things I did not end up having. She is also emotionally unavailable.

Feedback

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Would not recommend for women.

Patient

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Truelove for approx. 4-5 years and have found her to be a caring, concerned doctor with exceptional skills. Her approach is always logical and complete with excellent listening skills. Her no game approach with the willingness to give you all the time needed with out rush is refreshing. I have a chronic disease and she remains current and accurate in monitoring and maintaining action needed to help with my comfort and ease of life. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an excellent doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Dr. Truelove is an excellent doctor. Because she has chronic medical conditions herself she really understands patients with chronic medical and pain conditions. I've seen a lot of doctors and she is the best. I was reluctant to go to such a young woman doctor but she is excellent. She has more than exceeded any expectations I have in a doctor. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Best Doctor I've ever had...

Posted on June 5th, 2012

I enjoy my visits with Dr Truelove because I feel like she really cares about making sure I stay healthy. She never makes me feel rushed and she is happy to answer all of my my questions. She is outstanding!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Would not recommend!

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Dr. Truelove is very thorough and has great follow-up. Her staff is friendly and efficient. We are very glad to have found her.

Posted on September 12th, 2017