Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katharine M Conway has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
I was Dr. Conway's patent before she left the Detroit location of neighborhood family practice. I seen her for about 4 years. And I wish she accepted my insurance because I have not found a doctor like her since. She was so kind and actually cared about my health. I could go in and tell her anything and never felt judged. Even when I had the most scarest health scare in my life, my eye sight went from time to time, my head would hurt so bad I wish I could just pull it off, Dr. Conway always work so hard to find a solution to my problem and never stop til she did or could point me in a direction that could. She made sure that I was handled by other doctors with respect and my scare was handled quickly. I ended up having brain surgery and having a shunt implanted in my head but she made sure the experience was as calm and well explained as possible and always asurred me things will be better from here. I am actually considering switching to an insurance that she accepts so she could treat me again. Thanks for all your help Dr. Conway!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Conway is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Katharine M Conway accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNeighborhood Family Practice, 3569 Ridge Rd, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Katharine M Conway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.