Dr. Katharine Delgado Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Katharine Delgado?

Satisfied!

Posted on June 9th, 2014

We are new to the area and I brought in my one year old for a check up since it has been while due to traveling all the time. We were in the waiting room for MAYBE ten minutes, and waited maybe 5 in the room. Dr. Delgado was very informative and took to the time to ask questions and explains things like she really cared. I know some doctors just try to get you out of there. She was very nice and knew her field well. My son was NOT on his best behavior and she didn't act like it bothered her at all which kept me more calm. She made sure he got up to date with all his shots and I look forward to seeing her again in a month!

Posted on November 16th, 2016