Dr. Katharine Meyers Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Katharine Meyers?

Just not helpful

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Meyers worked part time when I went to her, which is fine with me, except that no one told me this! I called repeatedly and couldn't reach her and no one said "She only works part time." She didn't tell me either, so I had no idea what I should do or why she was ignoring me. This is huge mistake on the part of Westchester Health and Dr. Meyers. Part-time can be great for everyone, but there has to be transparency and a back-up plan for the patient. I felt confused and abandoned. That aside, she didn't help me at all, despite repeated visits. She had no plan for me and did not take charge of the diagnosis. She missed obvious signs of my illness for months, causing me long-lasting distress and pain.

Exceptional doctor-smart and cares

Posted on September 26th, 2013

I had been with another internist in NYC for years, and was trying to find someone in CT. Dr. Meyers is terrific-smart, caring, listens and solves problems quickly. Referrals have been good. And tips pragmatic. While there is a wait, generally its understandable and known in advance as she was trying to fit me in. Dr. Meyers is the best-my former doc should go to her for coaching.

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Dr. Meyers is wonderful. She is a great listener that put me at ease and offered excellent advice. If you are looking for the typical western doctor that will throw a prescription at all of your problems she isn't the one to visit. She gave me an inexpensive home remedy that really worked! I love her integrative approach to medicine and health. Her approach to medicine is a breath of fresh air!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017