Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katharine C Te has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katharine C Te has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Katharine C Te has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katharine C Te is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Dr Te is compassionate, caring and simply wonderful. She is so patient with me, answering all my questions and setting aside all my worries. There wasn't any doubts in my mind that she was to be my doctor when I was pregnant the second time. I am so thankful that I was under her care for both pregnancy.
It is very difficult to describe my experience Dr.Te in few sentences but I'll try. To begin with I find Dr.Te an extremely down to earth person for the thorough experience and detailed knowledge she has. Her flawless diagnoses amazed me throughout my entire(second) pregnancy. She was extremely compassionate with me during my difficult phase of miscarriage. I was loosing weight due to severe nausea and Dr.Te immediately addressed my issue on a very short notice. Besides, I developed an unforeseen complication to which she treated me with utmost care by directing me to the right references. With her guidance,my husband and I made some informed decisions and the results were nothing but 'just awesome'. Everything was just so good under her care. Who says there is nothing like 'ideal' or 'perfect' - it exists with Dr.Te's care.
I am SO fortunate to have Dr.Te as my OB-Gyn. She came highly recommended by my friends who work at Microsoft and another co-worker who says Dr.Te pretty much walks on water. She is the ultimate professional and she can be trusted to be honest with you. A kind and compassionate doc is hard to come by nowadays but Dr.Te is all that and more. She is very knowledgeable and efficient, and you can totally trust her to do what's best for you. Her diagnoses are always spot on! Despite her busy and tight schedule, she never fails to listen closely to my concerns and is always thoughtful in her responses. At each visit, her clinic runs very efficiently and smoothly, and all calls are returned on the same business day. Her charges are always all appropriate and standard. Dr. Te is a strongly ethical and compassionate doctor and I am truly thankful for her. I know I'm in great hands each time I see her.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Katharine C Te accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKupferman Te Dvorak Ob/Gyn, 1600 116th Ave NE Ste 104, Bellevue, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katharine C Te in this video.
Dr. Katharine C Te is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.