- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine J Atkinson MD
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson, MD is a doctor primarily located in West Columbia, SC. They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Atkinson is affiliated with Palmetto Health Baptist and Palmetto Health Richland Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Katherine J Atkinson Accepts the Following Insurance
- 500 N 12th St West Columbia , SC : (803) 217-0415
More about Dr. Katherine J Atkinson
Dr. Atkinson graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 2004. Dr. Atkinson works in West Columbia, SC and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Atkinson is affiliated with Palmetto Health Baptist and Palmetto Health Richland Hospital.