Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine B Reed
Dr. Katherine B Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Reed is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital and Deaconess Hospital. Dr. Reed has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine B Reed has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Katherine B Reed has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 19
Had a very good first experience with Dr Reed recently. She made me feel comfortable and welcome. Very professional and still friendly, excellent bedside manner. Asked several times if I had any questions or concerns. Immediately offered a definitive treatment plan and explained her reasoning while also leaving choice for me and making clear that there were alternates if I wanted to go a different direction. I totally felt like I am in good hands with Dr. Reed. Wait was a tad bit long but it was a mid-afternoon appointment so not uncommon for offices to be running a bit behind. Docked a star for the staff only because the nurse/assistant didn't introduce herself when taking me back. Other than that the staff were friendly and helpful.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Katherine B Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherine B Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.