Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine E Barrett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katherine E Barrett has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Katherine E Barrett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katherine E Barrett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I rate Doctor Barrett a 10 ....she saved my life by ordering a ct scan on me .....thank God she did I have a small spot on lung that they are now checking out ....lung cancer is the hardest to detect because there are no symptoms ....I'm lucky because the spot is small and early detection thanks to Doctor Barrett .....
Dr. Barrett has delivered 2 of my children and she is an exceptional doctor. When my daughter was born she had the cord wrapped aeound her neck twice and Dr. Barretts quick reaction time absolutely saved her life. I would strongly recommend her to anyone. She may be running a few minutes behind your scheduled appointment time however she never rushes you as a patient and is always extremely thorough.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
22 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Katherine E Barrett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Alliance Pka Capital Area Ob Gyn, 4414 Lake Boone Trl Ste 308, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Katherine E Barrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.