The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Katherine A Bell has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Katherine A Bell has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Katherine A Bell has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 19
I have been a patient of Dr. Bell for several years and learn something new about skin every visit. She genuinely listens to my concerns and suggests options for treatment. The wait is less than 15 minutes which unusual for many doctors' offices. Doctor/ Staff was very kind when I had several questions about sunscreens. I'm lucky to find her on my insurance plan :)
Caring-not chatty. More thorough than previous dermatologists. Valued my time and cared about my budget.
I never had skin problems until my hormones started making my skin change at 43-yrs old. I was devastated and did not know what to do so I made an appointment here, and she looked at the face (which by the way I look like a spotted Dalmatian). She listen to me and looked at my face and injected cortisone into one nodule bump. This was a $265.00 visit plus my insurance. They said I could get facials at $375.00 today as well. I left out of that money pit still looking like a spotted Dalmatian. They can fix any skin problem you have, but be ready to use your rent/mortgage money to do it.
The receptionist is arrogant and extremely unprofessional! It would be so easy to replace her, I am so confused as to why she is still there. I will not be coming back here in the future. My mother went in for a procedure over a month ago and had her stitches removed about a month ago. She is still in a lot of pain, so we both called to try to get her an appointment so we can make sure there is no infection. The receptionist would not put her in the schedule for over a week! By then , if it is an infection, it could be too severe! We are debating whether we need to take her to the ER now...
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Katherine A Bell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRabin And Greenberg Dermatology, 7515 Main St Ste 770, Houston, TX
Dr. Katherine A Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.