Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Blenko
Dr. Katherine Blenko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Blenko is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Blenko has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Katherine Blenko has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Katherine Blenko has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Katherine Blenko is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Blenko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
26 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherine Blenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.