Dr. Katherine Carroll Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Carroll?

Awesome doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Carroll for my chronic migraines for a year or so. I've had a few neurologists treat me before who were all older men who were not proactive enough for me. I was having migraines every week that would last days at a time and no medications were working. Dr. Carroll is very personable and kind and listened to my concerns. She put me on better medications and wrote me a script for physical therapy for the constant pain in my neck. When we decided to try botox treatments, she was gentle and efficient. She's one of the best doctors I have ever come across.

High value visits with Dr. Carroll

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Excellent, caring neurologist

Posted on November 21st, 2013

Dr. Carroll is by far one of the best neurologist that I have seen in Chicago. As a migraine/chronic headache patient, I know that I am not the favorite of any physician, but Dr. Carroll truly takes an interest in my treatment. She has been proactive in recommending new treatments, both prescription and behavioral. Dr. Carroll is extremely well read and practiced in the newest therapeutic treatments and understands when they may be effective for your symptoms. Her beside manner is excellent; it is easy to discuss symptoms, concerns, or any questions that you have without feeling rushed. My calls are always returned in a timely fashion by the doctor (but yes you do have to leave messages on voicemail some of the time).

Highly Recommend Dr. Carroll!

Posted on November 21st, 2013

Dr. Carroll has a pleasant bedside manner which makes her easy to talk to about symptoms, etc. Being a migraine sufferer, Dr. Carroll recommended lifestyle modifications, therapeutic options, as well as tweaked my medications. I have never done better and I owe it to her. I found her office staff to be very helpful in getting through prior authorizations and calling me with updates; always friendly in my experience.

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Carroll is WONDERFUL - her staff, however, is hurting her practice. I have phoned 11 times in the past 3 days and have had 1 call answered live. Unfortunately, it was by a male staff member who seemed utterly confused by how to take a message. Needless to say, I've yet to receive a return call and can't get past the ever constant voicemail system.

Perfect Male Staff

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Dr Carroll was very helpful in treating migraines and prompt with appointment. What I loved the most was her male staff who treated me with the most kindness and professionalism.

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Very good for chronic migraines. Staff was rude though. She was good at spending time with me and showing that she cared. Always called back when need be.

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I have been to four different doctors for chronic migranes. She was the best. Really helpful and always caring.

Posted on February 27th, 2017