Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine P Coley
Dr. Katherine P Coley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hilton Head Island, SC. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Coley is affiliated with Hilton Head Regional Medical Center. Dr. Coley has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine P Coley has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Katherine P Coley has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Katherine P Coley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have been going to Dr Coley for about 5 years. I find her to be professional, personable and compassionate. She spends more than enough time talking with me and answering my questions. I've battled infertility and she's had great advice, referrals and has shown compassion and understanding. The nurses have always been professional and nice. The waiting room and rooms are clean. The wait time is a bit long and the front staff have not always been the friendliest, but those would not prevent me from returning. I trust Dr. Coley aaa doctor and feel comfortable with Her knowledge and expertise
This is my second pregnancy and I was with them during my first pregnancy as well. They were wonderful and provided a great experience. Dr. Coley is a wonderful doctor. She is so caring and calm. I feel as if I can ask her anything. I had an issue and they got me in right away without any delay. The staff is great as well.
As a very post menopausal woman, Dr. Coley explained the reasons I should have my surgery. She explained thoroughly the details of the surgery and it went exactly as she told me it would and I had no problems. The office staff is very concerned about you at every appointment I had and Karen, who handles insurance, was so helpful and able to get me in earlier than my original appointment. I am so happy I left another doctor for Dr. Coley.
Dr. Coley delivered my baby and she made that special time great. Throughout the pregnancy, both of the doctors were always good and the staff was nice. I would recommend Dr. Coley to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Coley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Katherine P Coley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Womens Care, 8 Hospital Center Blvd Ste 150, Hilton Head Island, SC
Dr. Katherine P Coley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.