Dr. Katherine E Crenwelge Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Katherine E Crenwelge?

Dr. Crenwelge has the most amazing bedside manner with my teenager children. She is patient, kind, honest and respectful.

Negligence!

Our nine-year old daughter complained of persistent, severe vaginal pain and itching. My wife took her to the Oregon Medical Group after hours clinic, where she saw Dr. Crenwelge. DR. CRENWELGE FAILED EVEN TO EXAMINE OUR DAUGHTER. Instead, Dr. Crenwelge simply provided the vague diagnosis of "vaginitis" -- a condition which is more of a symptom than an actual medical condition.One evening about three weeks later, our daughter's pain and discomfort became acute, so much so that she became emotionally out of control. My wife took her to the emergency room. After waiting several hours, a physician who did perform a physical examination of my daughter found that she was suffering from PINWORMS which were migrating from the anal area to the vagina. The worms were visible on inspection with the naked eye.Because she failed even to examine my daughter -- I mean, the doctor DOES look at the place which is the basis of the complaint, right? -- Dr. Crenwelge subjected my daughter to needless suffering and her parents to a $600 emergency room bill (after insurance). We will certainly be following up on this matter with the good doctor!

Autism Spectrum Disorder