Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine E Dadisman DO
Dr. Katherine E Dadisman has 2 locations
Dr. Katherine E Dadisman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Katherine E Dadisman has the following 17 expertise
- Birth Control
- Sexual Disorders
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Laser Surgery
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine E Dadisman - Posted on April 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine E Dadisman - Posted on November 12th, 2015
I've been a patient of Dr. Dadisman for years and she's helped me through some difficult issues with humor and care. I enjoy her pleasant demeanor. She is knowledgable and thorough and always makes me relax when I have an exam. Most importantly, she recently saved my sister's life during a severe complication resulting from a c-section performed by another doctor. I will be a patient for life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine E Dadisman - Posted on June 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine E Dadisman - Posted on August 19th, 2013
Dr. Dadisman is a wonderful doctor! I had been having unusual problems and had been to MANY gynecologists who basically told me to put on some creme and come back in a month. They didn't offer any real testing or treatment. Dr. Dadisman saw me and got the ball rolling immediately on what could be wrong. She even called me with an alternative treatment that I should try and it worked great...first relief I'd had in months. I have seen her for three years now and wouldn't have any other doctor. She explains things completely, listens to me, never rushes me out of her office, and is straight forward, which I appreciate very much. I would highly recommend her to ANYONE needing a gynecologist!
Best Gynecologist Ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Katherine E Dadisman - Posted on September 13th, 2012
Not only that, if I could find a primary care doctor of her caliber, I'd be ecstatic!I've been going to Dr. Dadisman for my well-woman exams for years and she's always been thorough, answers my questions, and always treats me with respect (which is rare among doctors). Her staff has always been very pleasant, and efficient at scheduling appts. and working with me to coincide with my schedule, and remind me of any follow-ups that I need.The facility is state-of-the-art (in my opinion) and they seem to be up on the latest diagnostics and treatments.I just couldn't ask for better!
24 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Katherine E Dadisman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Katherine E Dadisman
Dr. Katherine Dadisman is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Her special include adolescent health, prenatal care and delivery and menopausal health.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Katherine E Dadisman, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Belleair, FL, in this video.
Dr. Katherine E Dadisman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleair, FL.