Highly Dissatisfied

I have been a patient of Dr. Dadisman's for approximately 15 years. I appreciate her professionalism and friendship! Would not see anyone else.

Excellent Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Dadisman for years and she's helped me through some difficult issues with humor and care. I enjoy her pleasant demeanor. She is knowledgable and thorough and always makes me relax when I have an exam. Most importantly, she recently saved my sister's life during a severe complication resulting from a c-section performed by another doctor. I will be a patient for life.

In for years of many gyn doctors, Dr Dadisman is by far the best ever! Very calming and personable and really cares for her patients.

Dr. Katherine E Dadisman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleair, FL.