Dr. Katherine Dewey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Dewey?

She is simply awesome

Posted on February 27th, 2012

She is my OB for last 9 years. I had my daughter with her, and I am expecting another one in few months. My pregnancies have been full of complications and surprises. However, she handled every single situation very professionally. She is super smart and knowledgeable. She will give you an honest opinion about your problem whether you like the solution or not which makes me love her. I don't want an OB who just sweet talk and don't know much about his/her work. I need an expert, and I am glad that I got one. :)

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2011

I don't generally take the time to write reviews about doctors, but Dr. Dewey is exceptional. She delivered both of my children (one via emergency c-section). I had been through several OB/GYN's when I was trying to get pregnant and Dr. Dewey was by far the best. She is great under pressure...she is extremely thorough without managing to panic or scare you. I have complete confidence in her and highly recommend her.

The Best!!

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I love Dr. Dewey. She has delivered both my children by c section. First was emergency c section and second was planned. She doesn't make a decision for you. She gives you pros and cons of all options and let's you decide what's best for you and your body. She has awesome bed side manners. I have never felt rushed during a visit and she always asks several times during a visit if I have any concerns or questions. Great care every visit.

Dr. Dewey makes an uncomfortable situation..comfortable!

Posted on February 16th, 2011

She is amazing! Honestly, when I learned I was pregnant, I looked for a doctor with a great education. I chose her because she was female and had went to New York university. I know that's lame, but it worked out very well for me! She is HILARIOUS to! She makes me laugh at every appointment. Getting in to see her is a challenge, but I know it is because she is fantastic and well worth the wait! Please don't ever leave us!

Posted on October 16th, 2017