Dr. Katherine Diase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Diase?

I absolutely love Dr. Diase. She's very professional and spends a lot of time listening to her patients needs. I have never felt rushed with her. She delivered my first baby and it was a wonderful experience. She also operated on me to remove a fibroid. She was also voted one of the best doctors in Houston. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. She's an amazing woman.

Love Dr. Diase!

I LOVE Dr. Diase! She was recommended to me when I found out that I was pregnant. Since day one she has been very clear and thorough about the progress of my pregnancy. Always has a smile on her face every time I've seen her. Wait time varies. Sometimes I'm only waiting 5mins and sometimes she has emergencies and I have to wait longer but I do not mind. When she is with me she never rushes me and takes time to answer all my questions.

Dr. Katherine Diase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.