Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sophie C Dojacques has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sophie C Dojacques has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Sophie C Dojacques has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I don't really know where those other comments are coming from. Are we talking about the same Dr. DoJaques? We wanted to have a natural childbirth, and Dr. DoJaques was very supportive of our choices. She focused on giving us both sides of the story so we could make an informed decision all along the way. We always felt heard, respected, and supported. I'm moving back home now that baby #2 is on the way, and receiving care from Dr. DoJaques again played into our decision.
Dr Dojaques is well qualified as my Womens Health Care Doctor, but my experience with her has not been a good one. I was treated like a child whose parent felt that her time was too valuable to waste on her daughter. In the end, I had to seek a professional who would listen to me and spend the necessary time to treat the 'whole' me.
23 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sophie C Dojacques is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamos, NM.