Dr. Katherine E Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine E Johnson?

Best in the country

I recommend to all my friends and relatives to go to Fairbanks, Alaska she is worth the trip. I'm not sure she isn't the best in the country and as a bonus a wonderful human being as well.

Great Doctor

I read the comment about bedside manner and totally disagree! The reviewer must have been having a bad day because Dr. Johnson was wonderful. She is intelligent, caring and very thorough. I have a very complex eye problem and she took a lot time to explain what was going on and what to expect in my treatments. Also, she fixed it! The other doctors in town couldn't do that. On top of that, she is a great surgeon. She did my mom and dad's cataract surgery and they are doing wonderfully and are also very very happy with the care they have received by Dr. Johnson and her whole staff. My family feels very fortunate that she decided to come to Fairbanks!

Poor people skills

Seemed unwilling to slow down or use plain english to answer my questions. On the first visit she said I was essentially blind, on the second visit she said my vision was fine. I have poor vision acuity, double vision, and my pupils do not constrict properly in the sunlight. Not going back.

Dr. Johnson is totally focused on my eye issues. After a battery of tests she was able to diagnose several issues with my eyes which had been overlooked by my former doctor. Though my primary condition can't be reversed she continues to work with and give me the best care possible. I recommend her 100%.

Best one

This was the best visit I ever had with the eye doctor and most of waiting was between the tests I needed and my eyes dilated. Dr Johnson told me what was wrong with my eye and so she treated it right there, and so I don't have the problem now and am feeling fine. It was easy, and I would go back again right away.

Dr. Katherine E Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairbanks, AK.